Friday

2011 Leftovers 6: Ella Dror Pr Press day

Shortly after London Fashion Week I received an invitation from the really cool Ella Dror Pr to attend their Press Day on the 31st of October at the Swarovski Lounge on Great Marlborough Street. Of course I could not miss it as Ella Dror Pr represents in general great young designers, but especially two of my all-time favorites Fred Butler - I will be doing a post on her shortly! - and Piers Atkinson!!! Below is an edit of my favorite bits on show.

Fred Butler

Fred Butler

Fred Butler

Fred Butler

Piers Atkinson

Piers Atkinson

Piers Atkinson

The colourful Bethan Laura Wood

Bethan Laura Wood

Bethan Laura Wood

Margot Bowman - who was the creative director of the Estethica magazine last September

Margot Bowman


Astrid Andersen - whom I include here as I loved the combination of sports clothes with lace in the designs

some nail-less gloves by Void Of Course