Friday

Sorapol London AW12 Catwalk Show at The Old Vic Tunnels

Recently I was quite excited, for quite a few reasons, to receive an invitation to Sorapol's AW12 catwalk show at the Old Vic Tunnels. The creative director of the brand is Daniel Lismore, the venue was fantastic - embarrassingly I had never been - and I knew it would be flamboyand and over the top, just the way I like it! I wrote a review of the show in Amelia's Magazine where you can read more about the atmosphere and the inspirations behind the show, but here I am posting the photos I took as theatricality does inpire me... A little note to say that the Thai designer Sorapol Chawaphatnakul is a buddhist so I believe the fur on show was fake. Boy George was there too!
















Boy George photographing another interesting looking creature

All photography by Maria Papadimitriou